The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gerry nominated for a 2010 razzie?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Gerry nominated for a 2010 razzie? Empty
PostSubject: Gerry nominated for a 2010 razzie?   Gerry nominated for a 2010 razzie? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 4:08 am

Has this been posted? I saw it several days ago and kind of forgot about it, but thought it might be interesting to post since there was talk of him being nominated last year. Take it for what it's worth.

http://celebs.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474978342987

Megan Fox And Gerard Butler Have Something In Common and It Has Nothing to do with Being Beautiful or Good Looking!
July 01, 2010 10:27 PM EDT (Updated: July 02, 2010 04:39 AM EDT)

Megan Fox is one of the most beautiful women around and Gerard Butler can probably charm the skin off a snake but looks like this year, they’re being nominated for an ugly anti-Oscar award, the Razzie!

The July issue of ‘Entertainment Weekly’ magazine reported that Megan Fox has been nominated for a Razzie award for her less than stellar acting in the film ‘ Jonah Hex’. If you want to know why Fox was nominated, Razzie.com has all details. In 2009, Fox was also nominated for her role in ‘Jennifer’s Body’ but Sandra Bullock took the Razzie Award instead.

Gerard Butler is also up for a Razzie this year for his role in ‘ The Bounty Hunter’! Well, I haven’t seen that movie but from what friends have told me, Butler probably deserved this nomination. And you can read more about why he was nominated here.

Personally, I think the Razzie awards are a fun way of highlighting movies that will be a hoot to watch because if they’re bad, usually they’ll be funny!

Back to top Go down

Gerry nominated for a 2010 razzie?
Page 1 of 1