The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gerry at birthday party

Go down 
+2
DonnaKat
Dallas
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Gerry at birthday party Empty
PostSubject: Gerry at birthday party   Gerry at birthday party Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 3:30 pm

http://www.detnews.com/article/20100702/ENT09/7020352/Society-Confidential--Karmanos-family-to-grow-#ixzz0sWypJKvw

The sweet life
Jenny Ouliguian , who owns Dolce Moda, the "it" Royal Oak boutique, hosted a sizzling birthday party at La Dolce Vita on Tuesday with some 300 in attendance, including former Pistons bad boy Rick Mahorn and popular Miami deejay Stefano Ravasini . But the real surprise was when dishy actor Gerard Butler , Jennifer Aniston 's sometimes squeeze, arrived with a crew of actors and producers in town to film "Machine Gun Preacher." The birthday girl was delighted but took it all in stride. "That's just the way we roll at Dolce Moda," she said. Jenny O hosts Tuesday night parties at La Dolce Vita for the rest of the summer.

Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Gerry at birthday party   Gerry at birthday party Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 6:03 pm

Quote :
"That's just the way we roll at Dolce Moda," she said.

Well isn't she special. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Gerry at birthday party   Gerry at birthday party Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 7:36 pm

Yeah, how come we can't have him as a special guest at our shin digs?
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Gerry at birthday party   Gerry at birthday party Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 8:15 pm

Cuz we're not rich and/or "industry" enough? It's not what you know, it's who you know.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189

PostSubject: Re: Gerry at birthday party   Gerry at birthday party Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 11:27 pm

Personally, I wouldn't want him at our shindigs.

He'd eat all of the cupcakes/patty cakes. Damned oinker.
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

PostSubject: Re: Gerry at birthday party   Gerry at birthday party Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 11:43 pm

Or desecrate our donuts.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189

PostSubject: Re: Gerry at birthday party   Gerry at birthday party Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 11:52 pm

Oh hell yeah! He can't be trusted around donuts. Their virtue is not safe.
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506

PostSubject: Re: Gerry at birthday party   Gerry at birthday party Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 4:42 am

Neither are your behinds.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Gerry at birthday party   Gerry at birthday party Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 8:51 am

I think a lot of women are going about it all wrong. If they want Gerry's attention, they should dress up like a cupcake or a donut and spray themselves with said fragrance. Of course then they might get the wrong kind of attention, and he'd be trying to shove them up his bum. Then again, some women might go for that sort of thing.

I think I'll shut up now.
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

PostSubject: Re: Gerry at birthday party   Gerry at birthday party Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 2:03 pm

Or maybe eau de fried snickers...
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506

PostSubject: Re: Gerry at birthday party   Gerry at birthday party Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 5:21 pm

Bring a cute puppy with you. No bum danger there.
Back to top Go down
kayanne
Complete Loss of Marbles

Number of posts : 1041
Registration date : 2010-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Gerry at birthday party   Gerry at birthday party Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 9:39 am

My roomie and I had a conversation about attracting men with a waitress we met on our getaway. Honestly, my goal in life it not to figure out how to attract men even though I love men! I am just myself. I make cupcakes and pies because I want to and it's fun to watch the guys enjoy them. Sometimes it's fun to get all dressed up and surprise them with a different look but I do it because I want to. And I am a natural flirt and cut-up.

No man--not even someone like GMan--is worth me doing something out of my everyday character to attract a man.

I didn't mean to sound snarky or turn the tone serious but that waitress was just sad and this post made me think of her. I felt so badly for her. Not all men are like GMan and need cupcake baking models to be happy.

Okay, I did make strawberry cream cheese frosted cupcakes this morning for my roomie to take to work with him. That's because I had some fresh strawberries and cream cheese in the fridge that was about to expire and I needed to do something with it!
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

PostSubject: Re: Gerry at birthday party   Gerry at birthday party Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 4:08 pm

I used to bake a lot for friends for the holidays and special occasions because I enjoyed it. It was never a 'show off' or anything of the sort.

I remember when I was in Brazil and my roommate would always bake or cook for the other guys. We didn't have time to schmooze with them, we had work. Drove me up the wall!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gerry at birthday party   Gerry at birthday party Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gerry at birthday party
Page 1 of 1