The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gerard Butler: Harley Davidson Dude

Go down 
+2
DonnaKat
Dallas
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Gerard Butler: Harley Davidson Dude Empty
PostSubject: Gerard Butler: Harley Davidson Dude   Gerard Butler: Harley Davidson Dude Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 1:28 am

There was some tweets about Gerry riding a motorcycle with friends this weekend. JJ now has photos.

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2010/06/21/gerard-butler-harley-davidson/

Gerard Butler hops onto his Harley Davidson motorcylce and rides off with a few friends on Saturday afternoon (June 19) in Glendale, Calif.

On July 8, the 40-year-old Scottish hunk will be in Melvindale, Michigan to shoot his new movie, Machine Gun Preacher. One location will be Jake’s Crossroads Bar, 2704 Oakwood Blvd.

Synopsis: The story of Sam Childers (Butler), a former drug-dealing biker tough guy who found God and became a crusader for hundreds of Sudanese children who’ve been forced to become soldiers.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler: Harley Davidson Dude   Gerard Butler: Harley Davidson Dude Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 7:07 am

I wonder if he bought the bike or is just using it to get ready for the part.
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler: Harley Davidson Dude   Gerard Butler: Harley Davidson Dude Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 4:41 pm

There must be someone somewhere who has a list of all the vehicles he owns. The front tire on that Harley is pretty worn. It is not brand new out of the showroom.

When I see bikers, I usually head the other direction. They are potential hazards to me. Whether or not they are Hell's Angels type, there is always the possibility of one of them falling flat and ending up under my car or on my windshield. I hate animal bits on my car, and I hate people bits even more.
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler: Harley Davidson Dude   Gerard Butler: Harley Davidson Dude Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 12:25 am

I only worry about bikers...all kinds...when they don't follow the rules of the road.
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
kayanne
Complete Loss of Marbles

Number of posts : 1041
Registration date : 2010-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler: Harley Davidson Dude   Gerard Butler: Harley Davidson Dude Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 3:54 am

It's a two-way street--literally. In my experience, when there is a wreck with a motorcycle it's often the other vehicle's fault. Drivers just don't watch out for them. That's not to say there are not some wreckless bikers --there are plenty.

I am not a fan of riding in the summer and I wonder how hot it will be in Michigan when they are filming. If they have to wear leather it will be uncomfortable, or at least it would for me.

Now riding in the fall and early spring when you can rock the leather outfits comfortably and explore the outdoors is a lot of fun! I don't have a motorcycle--just a lot of friends who take me along.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler: Harley Davidson Dude   Gerard Butler: Harley Davidson Dude Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 4:53 am

Oh man oh man oh maaaaaaan. I want a motorbike .......... bounce

Well, a vespa actually. Is that considered a bike?
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler: Harley Davidson Dude   Gerard Butler: Harley Davidson Dude Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:11 am

A Vespa is a scooter. Most of them are toys or recreational vehicles, not for highway driving, especially in the US. The big ones are motorcycles and are street legal. I think you're thinking about the little ones that fit in the broom closet.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler: Harley Davidson Dude   Gerard Butler: Harley Davidson Dude Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:56 am

Are you slandering Vespas, LJ?

Silk scarf, gentle breeze, knee-length skirt, flat black mocassins, big-ass horn, dark sunglasses, satchel slung over right shoulder, middle digit at the ready ......

How am I NOT a bikie chick?
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler: Harley Davidson Dude   Gerard Butler: Harley Davidson Dude Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 2:13 pm

I've seen tons of Vespas. Vespas are to motorcycles what tuk-tuks are to cars. Nuns ride Vespas because, unlike on motorcycles, you can keep your legs together on Vespas.

Those little "meep-meep" horns on Vespas are the cutest!

Nay, if you're a biker chick, I'm a Brazilian swimsuit model.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler: Harley Davidson Dude   Gerard Butler: Harley Davidson Dude Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 6:51 pm

Aaah so, that was you on the beach with Senor Butler.

How does it feel to be another notch on his bedpost/blank number on his mobile phone? Did you get a gift card? Laughing

Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler: Harley Davidson Dude   Gerard Butler: Harley Davidson Dude Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:04 pm

No gift card. Wait ... what?
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler: Harley Davidson Dude   Gerard Butler: Harley Davidson Dude Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 10:50 pm

Julie, I'm sorry to say - you haven't been properly Butlered. Perving
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler: Harley Davidson Dude   Gerard Butler: Harley Davidson Dude Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pantry Forum :: Butler's Pantry Archives :: Gerard Butler Stuff :: Gerry News :: Gerry Sightings/Latest News-
Jump to: