The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gerry "flirts" with Rekha Datta @ Cannes?

Go down 
+3
Dallas
kayanne
DonnaKat
7 posters
AuthorMessage
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Gerry "flirts" with Rekha Datta @ Cannes? Empty
PostSubject: Gerry "flirts" with Rekha Datta @ Cannes?   Gerry "flirts" with Rekha Datta @ Cannes? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 6:32 pm

http://translate.google.com/translate?js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=1&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.20min.ch%2Fpeople%2Fschweiz%2Fstory%2F23028399&sl=auto&tl=en

Picture at link...

Here we go again... Rolling Eyes

The sparks are said to have sprayed during the Cannes Film Festival - but what went right between Rekha Datta (22) and heartthrob Gerard Butler (40)? "Two weeks ago we were at the private 40th birthday party for Naomi Campbell. There have Gerard and I talked a long time and we had fun together, "revealed Rekha Datta" over "Sunday. At the party, the entire jet was represented, among them Jennifer Lopez (40) and Mick Jagger (66). I also chatted briefly with Jagger, but most of the time I spent with Butler. He is a man of great charisma, who has remained in spite of his success on the ground, "enthuses the 22-year-old, is the solo for a year. Even the "bounty hunter" is to be had: "He told me he was single", says Datta.

In summer, the former Vice-Miss Switzerland will travel to Los Angeles for three weeks and is delighted: "There I am again Butler", says Datta. Nevertheless, the Zurich-is cautious and says: "Gerard has a strong presence, but that's why I am not going to throw him in the neck. He is a charmer and slit ear at the same time ", says Datta.
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
kayanne
Complete Loss of Marbles

Number of posts : 1041
Registration date : 2010-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Gerry "flirts" with Rekha Datta @ Cannes?   Gerry "flirts" with Rekha Datta @ Cannes? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 7:13 pm

Wow, he is my dream man. I have been looking for a man who is charmer and slit ear at the same time to throw in the neck.
Back to top Go down
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Gerry "flirts" with Rekha Datta @ Cannes?   Gerry "flirts" with Rekha Datta @ Cannes? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 8:24 pm

DonnaKat wrote:
"He told me he was single", says Datta.

Just a few days after spending time with Laurie, he's at this party stating he's single.

Neutral
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189

PostSubject: Re: Gerry "flirts" with Rekha Datta @ Cannes?   Gerry "flirts" with Rekha Datta @ Cannes? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 8:30 pm

Gerry "flirts" with Rekha Datta @ Cannes? 415251 This is just neverending!
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Gerry "flirts" with Rekha Datta @ Cannes?   Gerry "flirts" with Rekha Datta @ Cannes? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 9:08 pm

To paraphrase what I said before on another thread, until he states he's married and we see the wedding pictures and 1.5 kids, I'm not taking anything he does as a "serious" relationship. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Gerry "flirts" with Rekha Datta @ Cannes?   Gerry "flirts" with Rekha Datta @ Cannes? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 11:53 pm

Amen!
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189

PostSubject: Re: Gerry "flirts" with Rekha Datta @ Cannes?   Gerry "flirts" with Rekha Datta @ Cannes? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 12:41 am

DonnaKat wrote:
To paraphrase what I said before on another thread, until he states he's married and we see the wedding pictures and 1.5 kids, I'm not taking anything he does as a "serious" relationship. Wink
Even then, I wouldn't be too sure. Laughing
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

PostSubject: Re: Gerry "flirts" with Rekha Datta @ Cannes?   Gerry "flirts" with Rekha Datta @ Cannes? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 1:22 am

Well, you gotta point there, too.
Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Gerry "flirts" with Rekha Datta @ Cannes?   Gerry "flirts" with Rekha Datta @ Cannes? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 1:56 am

DonnaKat wrote:

Would the .5 kid be something like a dirty leprechaun?
Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Gerry "flirts" with Rekha Datta @ Cannes?   Gerry "flirts" with Rekha Datta @ Cannes? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 2:57 am

From a JJ poster:

I asked somebody who speaks German. The Swiss girl said she won’t throw herself at him and “Schlitzohr” means “sly dog”

Read more: http://justjared.buzznet.com/2010/06/03/gerard-butler-coriolanus-stills-released/comment-page-33/#comments#ixzz0q9BWEOV9
Back to top Go down
andrea
Elevator Doesn't Go Up to the Top Floor

Number of posts : 448
Registration date : 2010-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Gerry "flirts" with Rekha Datta @ Cannes?   Gerry "flirts" with Rekha Datta @ Cannes? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 11:15 am

Dallas wrote:
From a JJ poster:

I asked somebody who speaks German. The Swiss girl said she won’t throw herself at him and “Schlitzohr” means “sly dog”

Read more: http://justjared.buzznet.com/2010/06/03/gerard-butler-coriolanus-stills-released/comment-page-33/#comments#ixzz0q9BWEOV9

yup thats right hes a little Schlitzohr lol.... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Geranimal

Number of posts : 469
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Gerry "flirts" with Rekha Datta @ Cannes?   Gerry "flirts" with Rekha Datta @ Cannes? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 3:10 pm

Maybe I'm confused but wasn't that party before he spent time with Laurie and why is her story just now coming out?

I'm afraid as Gerard gets more famous, every women he looks at will be claiming she's the one.

Ger
Back to top Go down
andrea

Number of posts : 448
Registration date : 2010-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Gerry "flirts" with Rekha Datta @ Cannes?   Gerry "flirts" with Rekha Datta @ Cannes? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 3:41 pm

yeah your just right their Ger...I wonder if GB is in the internet and reads the nwespapers...probbably to busy and when hes flying around hes not able too..would p...me off if I would see this...
Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Gerry "flirts" with Rekha Datta @ Cannes?   Gerry "flirts" with Rekha Datta @ Cannes? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 3:24 am

Naomi's B-day party was after his few days with Laurie at the resort. I have no idea why this story about him talking to Rekha is just now hitting the internet. Maybe it was just a slow news day, or maybe they just tracked her down for a quote.

It does seem that any story of him talking to a woman is going to be made into something more than them just talking. More of the same.
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

PostSubject: Re: Gerry "flirts" with Rekha Datta @ Cannes?   Gerry "flirts" with Rekha Datta @ Cannes? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 11:11 pm

Yup!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gerry "flirts" with Rekha Datta @ Cannes?   Gerry "flirts" with Rekha Datta @ Cannes? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gerry "flirts" with Rekha Datta @ Cannes?
Page 1 of 1