The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Is it party time in Bollywood?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 12821
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Is it party time in Bollywood?   Wed May 12, 2010 3:39 am

Don't know how accurate this is as the Indian "press" is worse than the tabloids:

http://www.dnaindia.com/entertainment/report_is-it-party-time-in-bollywood_1382091

Prithwish Ganguly / DNAWednesday, May 12, 2010 11:22 IST Email

Mumbai: Two Hollywood actors — Gerard Butler and Kiefer Sutherland — are likely to visit Mumbai soon and actors Shah Rukh Khan and Anil Kapoor are expected to throw parties for them.

A source says, “While Gerard is close to SRK, Kiefer is good friends with Anil. So, if they are in town, their friends will surely organise a bash.”

Anil had worked with Kiefer in the Hollywood TV series 24 and Shah Rukh had thrown a party for Gerard the last time he was in town.
Back to top Go down
Geranimal
Elevator Doesn't Go Up to the Top Floor

Number of posts : 469
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Is it party time in Bollywood?   Wed May 12, 2010 10:37 am

I thought Priyanka Chopra threw the party for Gerard last time and he proposed to her all night and does it really matter? I don't know how he does it! I know he loves India and goes there for a karma adjustment. He just might need that at this point.

Ger
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1