The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Fly regret, SMUVAO MARTIN!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 12809
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Fly regret, SMUVAO MARTIN!   Thu May 06, 2010 8:56 pm

Pics at link:

http://www.svet.rs/clanak/muvao-kaju-smuvao-martinu

Translation (such as it is):

Fly regret, SMUVAO MARTIN!

Published: 05/04/2010 - 13:24

It seems that Hollywood actors including the government of the Serbian singer craze! For how else to explain that they are within a few weeks, or even rise for our two beauties. After Daniela Vranic, which started the famous Ralph Fiennes as the boss and went on thorns as he was temperamental folkerka to face snap, "What buljiš you, man," Katherine Duvnjak regret last week's siege no less than Gerard Butler!
Already, namely, it is known that stars of the film "300" currently residing in the Serbian capital, and as it usually happens when strendžer come to Belgrade, first you take the time in order that he might show the largest Serbian heritage - night clubs and beautiful girls. Thus, the famous actor on Monday evening with friends finds himself in a popular Belgrade club "Mr. Stefan Braun", where he enjoyed the cocktails and house music. At some time in the VIP sector, where he sat and walked Kaja, by many one of our most beautiful singer, so it is quite understandable that the Butler zabalavio of her appearance.

"As we entered the club we have nabasali Butler. I knew previously that he is one of Katarina's favorite actors and did not surprise me when he was approached and asked him to paint, which he enthusiastically accepted. After the picture, Gerrard before everyone started to share her compliments. I remember being said it is to have a special beauty to be like her lips ... She politely thanked him and went to his booth, but he continued, this time with questions why he went, and would like to join, "says one of Kajinih friend that night and found the spot.

"She had seen how many hours and what Butler really wants and he explained that in partying with his wife Uros. He cursed at it pretty bored and retired to his booth. When two hours later we decided to go on a raft 'Black Panthers', grabbed her hand and asked where to. She explained to him that we went to the place where we sing the traditional Serbian and Roma music, in which he insisted to go with us. On the 'Panthers' we all put the same table, and his insistence Kaja is Zapevala 'lilac' and 'hug you', which left him speechless. As the mute stares at her, but she really did not pay attention to him, but with the Uros, who a few days earlier returned from Poland, with no end ljubakala, "concludes our interlocutors.
After he realized that the scam has nothing to do with Kajom Hollywood superstar moved to the blonde model Martina Rajic ...
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Fly regret, SMUVAO MARTIN!   Thu May 06, 2010 9:16 pm

Thanks for the translation, Dallas. I am at a lot of it, though!

So, am I to understand that Butler was taken in by the singer but she only had eyes for someone else, so he went back to the blonde?? Or am I reading it wrong??
Back to top Go down
http://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Fly regret, SMUVAO MARTIN!   Thu May 06, 2010 9:23 pm

There are some VERY interesting comments after the article, if you take the time to run them through Google translate. Wink

http://translate.google.com/translate?client=tmpg&hl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.svet.rs%2Fclanak%2Fmuvao-kaju-smuvao-martinu&langpair=sr|en
Back to top Go down
kayanne
Complete Loss of Marbles

Number of posts : 1041
Registration date : 2010-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Fly regret, SMUVAO MARTIN!   Thu May 06, 2010 9:57 pm

The comments are more interesting than the article!
Back to top Go down
Geranimal
Elevator Doesn't Go Up to the Top Floor

Number of posts : 469
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Fly regret, SMUVAO MARTIN!   Thu May 06, 2010 11:19 pm

Quote :
so it is quite understandable that the Butler zabalavio of her appearance.

I believe "the Butler" is zabalaviosed by many!

Quote :
when he was approached and asked him to paint, which he enthusiastically accepted. After the picture, Gerrard before everyone started to share her compliments. I remember being said it is to have a special beauty to be like her lips ...

"Ah, what fine lips you have my dear, all the better for you to.......er snog with!"

Quote :
She had seen how many hours and what Butler really wants and he explained that in partying with his wife Uros. He cursed at it pretty bored and retired to his booth.

Partying with his wife Uros? See, I'm telling ya! In Serbia, you might just be proposing marriage to someone without knowing it! Gerry better be careful who he zabalavioses!

You know I'm thinking that after we've read the translations from Serbian to whatever this is, understanding Shakepeare dialect will be a breeze!

Ger
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Fly regret, SMUVAO MARTIN!   Thu May 06, 2010 11:35 pm

Quote :
I remember being said it is to have a special beauty to be like her lips ...

Gerry wants to know her lips....

And his fly regrets that he didn't get to.
Back to top Go down
andrea

Number of posts : 448
Registration date : 2010-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Fly regret, SMUVAO MARTIN!   Fri May 07, 2010 3:50 am

DonnaKat wrote:
Quote :
I remember being said it is to have a special beauty to be like her lips ...

Gerry wants to know her lips....

And his fly regrets that he didn't get to.

Back to top Go down
Geranimal

Number of posts : 469
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Fly regret, SMUVAO MARTIN!   Fri May 07, 2010 10:52 am

Double

Ger
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fly regret, SMUVAO MARTIN!   Today at 1:23 pm

Back to top Go down