The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New pic - Butler did not nagutao kebab, but dust

Go down 
+2
Geranimal
Dallas
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

New pic  - Butler did not nagutao kebab, but dust Empty
PostSubject: New pic - Butler did not nagutao kebab, but dust   New pic  - Butler did not nagutao kebab, but dust Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 7:21 pm

New pic, but article is just rehash of others:

http://24sata.rs/show.php?id=71886

Butler did not nagutao kebab, but dust
D. Farkas - 04.05.2010. - 02:57
Minister Ivica Dacic familiar only with the tough guys in the undershirt ...
The mother of famous actor Gerard Butler revealed the British media that her son had no problems with high pressure, for which he visited a Belgrade clinic. She said that Gerrard difficult breathing due to recording in places where large dust, and that he did not "move" the Serbian cuisine and spirits. Otherwise, our ministers have been valuable for the May Day holiday, and visited the filming of "Coriolanus."

Cough - Margaret Butler said that the Serbian media exaggerated the story of a doctor visit her youngest son.
- These are lame exaggeration. He filmed by old factories and other enclosed spaces that are full of dust. For a long time spent there because of difficulty breathing and had a small faint. Have not received it to the hospital, but was visiting a local doctor - said Margaret.
She added that Gerard said that all the teams complain about the dusty room in which they work.
Otherwise, our ministers have used the good weather for the May Day holidays, but not for beer, barbecue and football, but to visit the director's debut recording of Ralph Fiennes.
First came the visit of Defence Minister Dragan Sutanovac and then talked to producers, but also with the main protagonists of Gerard Butler and Ralph Fiennes.
- I'm glad we helped take this movie, which promotes Serbia and the Ministry of Defence - said Sutanovac, reminding that the Ministry of Defence in recent years helped in the implementation of a number of film projects in Serbia and that it will do in the future.
Two days after he came to visit another minister. This time it was the Deputy Prime Minister and Interior Minister Ivica Dacic.
- Such a big project like Fajnsov film can be attracted and the other producers. Serbian police since the beginning of filming but renting equipment, vehicles, personnel and weapons Serbian Special Forces - said the SPS leader. Team "Coriolanus" continues filming of tomorrow, and Butler should leave Serbia by the end of the week.

Butler found a girl in Belgrade?
It seems that Gerard Butler did not remain immune to the beauty of Serbian girls, and allegedly "spanđao with model Martin Rajic, who is known for his participation in the video for the song by Milan Stankovic" Fejsa. Marina, of course, proved to be related. "Are we together, but really are seen only a few days, so I can not tell you about the possible future of our relationship. I can say that it is very charming, interesting, and I was surprised how much is normal since it is such a global star
Back to top Go down
Geranimal
Elevator Doesn't Go Up to the Top Floor

Number of posts : 469
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: New pic - Butler did not nagutao kebab, but dust   New pic  - Butler did not nagutao kebab, but dust Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 10:35 pm

Golly, they need to make up some new stuff!

Ger
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189

PostSubject: Re: New pic - Butler did not nagutao kebab, but dust   New pic  - Butler did not nagutao kebab, but dust Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 4:33 am

Dallas wrote:
It seems that Gerard Butler did not remain immune to the beauty of Serbian girls ...
So, dust and all that coughing and phlegm, did not stop him soldiering on with the ladies? New pic  - Butler did not nagutao kebab, but dust 415251
Back to top Go down
andrea

Number of posts : 448
Registration date : 2010-04-20

PostSubject: Re: New pic - Butler did not nagutao kebab, but dust   New pic  - Butler did not nagutao kebab, but dust Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 6:03 am

Nay wrote:
Dallas wrote:
It seems that Gerard Butler did not remain immune to the beauty of Serbian girls ...
So, dust and all that coughing and phlegm, did not stop him soldiering on with the ladies? New pic  - Butler did not nagutao kebab, but dust 415251

some men are just not immune to any girl lol... lol!
Back to top Go down
Dallas

Number of posts : 13493

PostSubject: Re: New pic - Butler did not nagutao kebab, but dust   New pic  - Butler did not nagutao kebab, but dust Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 6:13 pm

I love the title, which I'm assuming translates more like
"Gerard ate too much dust, not sausage."

I could say something else, but I won't.....
Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

Number of posts : 2482
Registration date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: New pic - Butler did not nagutao kebab, but dust   New pic  - Butler did not nagutao kebab, but dust Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 6:16 pm

thank you, dallas! you just made me truly laugh out loud really loudly!
Back to top Go down
http://www.samistardust.blogspot.com/
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: New pic - Butler did not nagutao kebab, but dust   New pic  - Butler did not nagutao kebab, but dust Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 1:02 am

Oh dear...lol
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
andrea

Number of posts : 448
Registration date : 2010-04-20

PostSubject: Re: New pic - Butler did not nagutao kebab, but dust   New pic  - Butler did not nagutao kebab, but dust Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 4:15 am

Dallas wrote:
I love the title, which I'm assuming translates more like
"Gerard ate too much dust, not sausage."

I could say something else, but I won't.....

ohhh comon say it Dallas.. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New pic - Butler did not nagutao kebab, but dust   New pic  - Butler did not nagutao kebab, but dust Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New pic - Butler did not nagutao kebab, but dust
Page 1 of 1