The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Official Title (The Machine Gun Preacher) and dates and locations

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Official Title (The Machine Gun Preacher) and dates and locations Empty
PostSubject: Official Title (The Machine Gun Preacher) and dates and locations   Official Title (The Machine Gun Preacher) and dates and locations Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 6:00 am

From My Entertainment World:
http://www.myentertainmentworld.com/mew/film_production_newlisting.htm l

MACHINE GUN PREACHER, THE - Mid July, 2010 - Michigan & South Africa; Details Are only Available By Subscription.. STORY: Once an angry, violent, drug-dealing biker, Sam Childers now spends his time in the most dangerous parts of Sudan and Uganda rescuing the youngest victims of war, orphans and child-soldiers. (Posted: April 20, 2010. Revised: May 3, 2010)
Back to top Go down
andrea
Elevator Doesn't Go Up to the Top Floor

Number of posts : 448
Registration date : 2010-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Official Title (The Machine Gun Preacher) and dates and locations   Official Title (The Machine Gun Preacher) and dates and locations Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 6:26 am

when is he makin holidays lol....well that movie sounds intresting to me...especially with the bike stuff lol something really for me . cheers
Back to top Go down
Oggy
Oggy

Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Official Title (The Machine Gun Preacher) and dates and locations   Official Title (The Machine Gun Preacher) and dates and locations Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 11:42 am

ok ladies**********WHERE IN MICHIGAN???????????*****
Inquiring minds want to know...especially this Michigander....

HELLOOOO Ladies..

I have been so busy working and getting ready for a graduation I haven't even been on my com for 2 weeks.
Back to top Go down
Geranimal

Number of posts : 469
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Official Title (The Machine Gun Preacher) and dates and locations   Official Title (The Machine Gun Preacher) and dates and locations Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:47 pm

I think I heard "Kalamazoo"? Too bad my DH used to fly there very week, to Detroit that is.

Gerry's gonna look hot riding a "hog"!

Ger
Back to top Go down
Oggy
Oggy

Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Official Title (The Machine Gun Preacher) and dates and locations   Official Title (The Machine Gun Preacher) and dates and locations Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 3:11 pm

Kazoo is only a half hour away.not much there so my guess is he may be staying here in Grand Rapids. I will put my GB radar on for any news info that will pop up in the papers.
Back to top Go down
Geranimal

Number of posts : 469
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Official Title (The Machine Gun Preacher) and dates and locations   Official Title (The Machine Gun Preacher) and dates and locations Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 3:34 pm

Oggy wrote:
Kazoo is only a half hour away.not much there so my guess is he may be staying here in Grand Rapids. I will put my GB radar on for any news info that will pop up in the papers.

Yes and don't forget, when the Mayor asks him how he likes it there, he'll say, "I love it and want to live here!" Official Title (The Machine Gun Preacher) and dates and locations 646968

Ger
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Official Title (The Machine Gun Preacher) and dates and locations   Official Title (The Machine Gun Preacher) and dates and locations Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 6:27 pm

ooo, we got ourselves a local here! Go Oggs.
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Title (The Machine Gun Preacher) and dates and locations   Official Title (The Machine Gun Preacher) and dates and locations Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Title (The Machine Gun Preacher) and dates and locations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pantry Forum :: Butler's Pantry Archives :: Gerard Butler Stuff :: Gerry News :: Gerry Movies :: Machine Gun Preacher-
Jump to: