The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ralph Fiennes’ Coriolanus Blog: Photos From The Set

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Ralph Fiennes’ Coriolanus Blog: Photos From The Set Empty
PostSubject: Ralph Fiennes’ Coriolanus Blog: Photos From The Set   Ralph Fiennes’ Coriolanus Blog: Photos From The Set Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 8:39 pm

http://30ninjas.com/blog/ralph-fiennes-coriolanus-blog-photos-from-the-set
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Ralph Fiennes’ Coriolanus Blog: Photos From The Set   Ralph Fiennes’ Coriolanus Blog: Photos From The Set Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 1:39 am

Interesting...
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506

PostSubject: Re: Ralph Fiennes’ Coriolanus Blog: Photos From The Set   Ralph Fiennes’ Coriolanus Blog: Photos From The Set Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 4:11 am

I'm confused. I thought Coriolanus was written by Shakespeare about some Romans.
Back to top Go down
kayanne
Complete Loss of Marbles

Number of posts : 1041
Registration date : 2010-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Ralph Fiennes’ Coriolanus Blog: Photos From The Set   Ralph Fiennes’ Coriolanus Blog: Photos From The Set Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 10:30 pm

I think this is a modern "retelling" of the story. Kind of like what they did with Romeo and Juliet.
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506

PostSubject: Re: Ralph Fiennes’ Coriolanus Blog: Photos From The Set   Ralph Fiennes’ Coriolanus Blog: Photos From The Set Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 1:21 am

The only Romeo and Juliet I've seen is the one with Olivia Hussey and Leonard Whiting and Michael York. Same era as the Taming of the Shrew with Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton. I have a hard time with modern settings.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ralph Fiennes’ Coriolanus Blog: Photos From The Set   Ralph Fiennes’ Coriolanus Blog: Photos From The Set Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ralph Fiennes’ Coriolanus Blog: Photos From The Set
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pantry Forum :: Butler's Pantry Archives :: Gerard Butler Stuff :: Gerry News :: Gerry Movies :: Coriolanus-
Jump to: