The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Butler jets back into Scotland to surprise parents for anniversary party

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Butler jets back into Scotland to surprise parents for anniversary party Empty
PostSubject: Butler jets back into Scotland to surprise parents for anniversary party   Butler jets back into Scotland to surprise parents for anniversary party Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 3:42 am

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/showbiz/celebrity-news/2010/04/05/hollywood-star-gerard-butler-jets-back-into-scotland-to-surprise-parents-for-anniversary-party-86908-22163014/

GERARD Butler secretly jetted into Scotland to be the surprise guest at his parents' 25th wedding anniversary celebrations.

The Bounty Hunter actor walked into a restaurant near the fmaily home in Comrie, Perthshire, on Saturday evening as the party was in full swing and stunned mum Margaret and stepfather Alex Coll.

Tee-total Gerard, 40, who now spends most of his time in Los Angeles, then headed into Glasgow city centre for a night out with pals.

He told the Record he was thrilled to be able to come home for their special day.

He said: "I wanted to surprise them.They were just having a meal at a restaurant and I just walked in. They couldn't believe it and were over the moon."

Gerard and a male lawyer pal from his Glasgow University days turned up at the city's Boho nightclub at midnight.

Manager Paul Hislop said: "Last time Gerard was in the club, he was on the dance floor, but this time he said he was just popping in and was happy to sit and talk to people."

Gerard stayed until 2.45am, then headed back to a hotel in the city's west end.
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Butler jets back into Scotland to surprise parents for anniversary party   Butler jets back into Scotland to surprise parents for anniversary party Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 6:42 am

http://www.thesun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/news/2920336/Gerard-Butler-spotted-out-on-the-town-in-Glasgow.html

The Scots Hollywood hunk mingled with regulars in the city's Boho Club in Partick, Glasgow, after visiting family and friends in between shoots for his new movie Coriolanus in Serbia.

Butler, 40, sported a scruffy beard and grey bunnet in a bid to go unnoticed.

But the PS I Love You actor - rumoured to be dating Jennifer Aniston - was quickly spotted.

One onlooker said: "He was in the VIP area and seemed to be on really good form."
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Butler jets back into Scotland to surprise parents for anniversary party   Butler jets back into Scotland to surprise parents for anniversary party Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 8:07 am

That's a lovely gift for his mother and step-father.

I hope he paid for dinner. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Butler jets back into Scotland to surprise parents for anniversary party   Butler jets back into Scotland to surprise parents for anniversary party Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Butler jets back into Scotland to surprise parents for anniversary party
Page 1 of 1