The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The name of Jen's new perfume

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

The name of Jen's new perfume Empty
PostSubject: The name of Jen's new perfume   The name of Jen's new perfume Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 6:07 pm

I heard about the name of Jen's new perfume and immediately thought of Gerry's dog Lolita too!!!

http://www.dlisted.com/node/36717

Jennifer Aniston Names Her Perfume

When Jennifer Aniston was having trouble coming up with a name for her signature scent, some of you were kind enough to throw her a few ideas like "Pittiful Pleasures" and "J'Alone." Can't you just picture a dusty box of J'Alone sitting on a discount shelf at Ross next to the newborn baby section (Ross is evil). Picture perfect.

Unfortunately, Jennifer Aniston has gone in a different direction. A source tells Life & Style that Jennifer will call her perfume Lola V. Yes, LOLA V! Is that the formal name for LOLvag? Maybe it's short for Lonely Vagina. Or maybe just maybe, Jennifer named her perfume after Gerard Butler's cunty ass dog Lolita. If that's the case, then I'm okay with the name. Anything named after a bitch who don't play is fine by me.
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: The name of Jen's new perfume   The name of Jen's new perfume Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 6:09 pm

oh dear...
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: The name of Jen's new perfume   The name of Jen's new perfume Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 7:44 pm

Lola V, V as in 5, like Chanel No. 5 (copycat!), or V as in the English letter V, or V as in woman with legs spread?
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: The name of Jen's new perfume   The name of Jen's new perfume Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 8:53 pm

V as in her arms going up after Gerry sticks his finger in her buttcrack.
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The name of Jen's new perfume   The name of Jen's new perfume Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The name of Jen's new perfume
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pantry Forum :: Butler's Pantry Archives :: Gerard Butler Stuff :: Gerry News :: I Heard it Through the Grapevine...Unofficial Stuff-
Jump to: