The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Payback---I may have a freaking Gerard Butler on my hands

Go down 
+5
pamelajane
greyeyegoddess
sami_stardust
LegoJulie
kayanne
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
greyeyegoddess
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150
Registration date : 2008-10-29

Payback---I may have a freaking Gerard Butler on my hands - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Payback---I may have a freaking Gerard Butler on my hands   Payback---I may have a freaking Gerard Butler on my hands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 6:49 pm

I almost said get the poop on the pooch.

I guess I did.
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506

PostSubject: Re: Payback---I may have a freaking Gerard Butler on my hands   Payback---I may have a freaking Gerard Butler on my hands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 7:19 pm

What does he do with the pug when he zooms all over the world?
Back to top Go down
pamelajane
Complete Loss of Marbles
pamelajane

Number of posts : 1363
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Payback---I may have a freaking Gerard Butler on my hands   Payback---I may have a freaking Gerard Butler on my hands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 10:03 am

greyeyegoddess wrote:
Every time I've gone to a Gman public event, I've always brought fans who hadn't met him yet. I think there's a difference between what I did, and what others do, who follow him everywhere he goes, just to see him and be noticed by him.

Alice, I think what you do, by bringing new fans to Gman events and recording the events, etc. is a wonderful thing. And I was so afraid I offended anyone, especially you, who goes to his events. I was referring to the same people who are everywhere Gerry is, public events or not. So, are we OK? Smile
Back to top Go down
kayanne
Complete Loss of Marbles

Number of posts : 1041
Registration date : 2010-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Payback---I may have a freaking Gerard Butler on my hands   Payback---I may have a freaking Gerard Butler on my hands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 9:03 pm

I think it is good to share performances and actors that moved us with others. My exbf liked Dear Frankie and P.S. I Love You. We would not have watched Dear Frankie if not for this board. As someone else mentioned, SCIFI fans have been having conventions for years. I guess I have seen more "intense" fandom coming from other boards and gossip sites (NOT HERE). I would rather talk about the movies anyway.

My exbf is renting the Phantom for us to watch this weekend when I get done with my wedding. Will I be disappointed? I have seen it live twice and I am a huge fan of the show.
Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

Number of posts : 2482
Registration date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Payback---I may have a freaking Gerard Butler on my hands   Payback---I may have a freaking Gerard Butler on my hands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 10:17 pm

no....you will NOT be disappointed! POTO is one of the best!
Back to top Go down
http://www.samistardust.blogspot.com/
kayanne
Complete Loss of Marbles

Number of posts : 1041
Registration date : 2010-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Payback---I may have a freaking Gerard Butler on my hands   Payback---I may have a freaking Gerard Butler on my hands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 10:50 pm

I can't wait. BTW, it's not my wedding but one I am working.
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150

PostSubject: Re: Payback---I may have a freaking Gerard Butler on my hands   Payback---I may have a freaking Gerard Butler on my hands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 11:58 pm

We's good, PJ Wink
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
LadyNOLA
Complete Loss of Marbles
LadyNOLA

Number of posts : 1471
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Payback---I may have a freaking Gerard Butler on my hands   Payback---I may have a freaking Gerard Butler on my hands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 9:57 pm

Oh, Kayanne! Phantom is WONDERFUL! And I say this as someone who had seen it on Broadway before seeing Gerry's movie. It was made when Gerry was still an "actor" and not a "celebrity." I don't want to build it up too much because when someone does that, nothing can live up to it, but it's one of my favorite movies. It's the one I discovered Gerry in. I think it's hands down, one of, if not the, greatest love stories of all time. I think Gerry totally does it justice. It's just so beautiful.

But if you see it and don't agree, I totally respect that. Don't worry about posting about it and offending anyone. We like having all opinions expressed here. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Geranimal
Elevator Doesn't Go Up to the Top Floor

Number of posts : 469
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Payback---I may have a freaking Gerard Butler on my hands   Payback---I may have a freaking Gerard Butler on my hands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 7:36 pm

LegoJulie wrote:
I had a friend who didn't understand why a married woman would be a fan of a male actor. To her, fandom is all about lust and possible sex with the object of adoration.

I'm married.....and to me, my fandom is all about lust and possible sex with the object of adoration.

LegoJulie wrote:
Didn't Dead Heads go everywhere the Grateful Dead went?

Several possible somewhat rhyming names for Gerard Butler's stalkers world followers came to mind. None fit to print.

How about "Buttheads"?? Very Happy

Ger
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506

PostSubject: Re: Payback---I may have a freaking Gerard Butler on my hands   Payback---I may have a freaking Gerard Butler on my hands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 3:05 am

See, not fit to print.

Ger, when you fulfill your fandom final fantasy, take vids.
Back to top Go down
Geranimal
Elevator Doesn't Go Up to the Top Floor

Number of posts : 469
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Payback---I may have a freaking Gerard Butler on my hands   Payback---I may have a freaking Gerard Butler on my hands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 11:25 am

LegoJulie wrote:
See, not fit to print.

Ger, when you fulfill your fandom final fantasy, take vids.

Well, LJ, I don't normally "kiss and tell" but for you.......

Ger
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Payback---I may have a freaking Gerard Butler on my hands   Payback---I may have a freaking Gerard Butler on my hands - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Payback---I may have a freaking Gerard Butler on my hands
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2