The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gerard Butler - Butler Can't Recall Lost Year In America

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Gerard Butler - Butler Can't Recall Lost Year In America Empty
PostSubject: Gerard Butler - Butler Can't Recall Lost Year In America   Gerard Butler - Butler Can't Recall Lost Year In America Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 7:10 am

http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/story/butler-cant-recall-lost-year-in-america_1134876

Scottish movie star GERARD BUTLER struggles to recall moments from his first year in America - because he spent most of his time drunk.

The hard-living 300 star turned his back on his studies to become a lawyer and moved to Venice, California in the mid-1990s.

But his love of drinking and partying took over and now he only has fuzzy memories of his first year in America.

He says, "I actually can't remember those times so well... Sometimes I would leave L.A. and wake up in Florida and think, 'How did this happen?'"

Butler has since cleaned up his act and claims he hasn't touched alcohol for 13 years.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler - Butler Can't Recall Lost Year In America   Gerard Butler - Butler Can't Recall Lost Year In America Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 7:15 am

Going on a drunken binge and forgetting the night before is disconcerting enough, imagine doing it and waking up on the other side of the country.

Yep, quitting was probably a good idea.
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
greyeyegoddess
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler - Butler Can't Recall Lost Year In America   Gerard Butler - Butler Can't Recall Lost Year In America Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 4:10 pm

For sure, or we wouldn't be having this conversation Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler - Butler Can't Recall Lost Year In America   Gerard Butler - Butler Can't Recall Lost Year In America Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pantry Forum :: Butler's Pantry Archives :: Gerard Butler Stuff :: Gerry News :: I Heard it Through the Grapevine...Unofficial Stuff-
Jump to: