The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jess and Gerard Have Dinner

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Jess and Gerard Have Dinner Empty
PostSubject: Jess and Gerard Have Dinner   Jess and Gerard Have Dinner Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 8:53 pm

Looks like their mutual friend Gina was there:

http://danasdirt.com/2010/01/24/jess-gerard-have-dinner/

Jessica Simpson and Gerard Butler had dinner at the same table last night… however, they were with a group of people, and isn’t he with Jennifer Aniston? There were rumors back in October that Gerard and Jess were canoodling… but then he was with Jen… and possibly still is… so who knows???

Jess’s pants are ew by the way.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Jess and Gerard Have Dinner   Jess and Gerard Have Dinner Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 9:19 pm

WTF, she needs someone to hold her arm and assist her while she's walking? The only time I need someone to do that for me is when I've had too much to drink. Then again, I'm not a celebrity with the money to pay people to help me walk. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Jess and Gerard Have Dinner   Jess and Gerard Have Dinner Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 11:32 pm

Maybe they are huddling together to make it through the flashbulbs...

Or Jessica is drunk. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189

PostSubject: Re: Jess and Gerard Have Dinner   Jess and Gerard Have Dinner Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 12:47 am

Well, she is a little top heavy .... counter balance and all that.
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Jess and Gerard Have Dinner   Jess and Gerard Have Dinner Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 3:08 am

I agree with Nay. Plus her pants and shoes are so tight from her thighs down that she has no feelings in her legs and feet. And that's not just a purse, it's counterweight. Her necklace needs to hang down her back so she doesn't topple forward.

I know, I'm mean.

DK with too much to drink...DK's natural language is ASL.
Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Jess and Gerard Have Dinner   Jess and Gerard Have Dinner Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 4:14 pm

From People:

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20339544,00.html

Caught in The Act

• Sounds like interesting dinner company! Jessica Simpson and BFF Ken Paves were grabbing a bite at Boa Steakhouse in L.A. with a group of friends when Gerard Butler arrived with a group of his own pals. So, the singer made room at her table for Butler's party – and the even larger group stayed late chatting with each other and Jamie Foxx, who was coincidentally seated next to them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jess and Gerard Have Dinner   Jess and Gerard Have Dinner Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pantry Forum :: Butler's Pantry Archives :: Gerard Butler Stuff :: Gerry News :: I Heard it Through the Grapevine...Unofficial Stuff-
Jump to: