The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

USA Today quote

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

USA Today quote Empty
PostSubject: USA Today quote   USA Today quote Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 12:17 am

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/entertainment/post/2010/01/gerard-butler-jennifer-aniston-together-for-golden-globes/1

Gerard Butler, Jennifer Aniston together for Golden Globes

Butler, who was a bit flirty onstage with Jennifer Aniston as they presented an award and who hammed it up with Aniston in the photo room backstage, didn't really want to talk to USA TODAY's Claudia Puig about anything. So he was probably being sarcastic in his answer to what he thought of the event: "I had 16 spontaneous orgasms and I don't know why."
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

USA Today quote Empty
PostSubject: Re: USA Today quote   USA Today quote Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 12:29 am

I saw the banter onstage, and he was anything but flirty (at least onstage).
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2008-10-29

USA Today quote Empty
PostSubject: Re: USA Today quote   USA Today quote Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 1:50 am

They looked a bit confused. Probably waited backstage for their names to be called, but didn't hear any, then stood at the mike wondering if they should introduce themselves properly.
Back to top Go down
pamelajane
Complete Loss of Marbles
pamelajane

Number of posts : 1363
Registration date : 2008-12-05

USA Today quote Empty
PostSubject: Re: USA Today quote   USA Today quote Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 7:29 pm

I so agree. If that's chemistry, then someone needs to go back and look up the definition. They did look confused and awkward onstage. And it looked like JA was more pleased with herself, doing the campy bit in the photos. But I found it a little desperate. IMHO
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2008-10-29

USA Today quote Empty
PostSubject: Re: USA Today quote   USA Today quote Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 4:46 am

A lot of things in chemistry stink. USA Today quote 66831
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

USA Today quote Empty
PostSubject: Re: USA Today quote   USA Today quote Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

USA Today quote
Page 1 of 1