The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RUMOR DENIED: Lindsay Lohan snogs Jennifer Aniston's man Gerard Butler

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

RUMOR DENIED: Lindsay Lohan snogs Jennifer Aniston's man Gerard Butler Empty
PostSubject: RUMOR DENIED: Lindsay Lohan snogs Jennifer Aniston's man Gerard Butler   RUMOR DENIED: Lindsay Lohan snogs Jennifer Aniston's man Gerard Butler Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 11:14 pm

Edited to add: I have added the disclaimer "Rumor Denied" to this post due to the possible legal ramifications of this story. According to the link below, not only have both Lohan and Butler's camp denied this story, but there is a possibility that Butler will pursue legal action.

http://www.gossipcop.com/lindsay-lohan-and-gerard-butler-rumor-is-a-lie-she-says-butlers-taking-action/

This thread will remain open for discussion, but I want everyone who visits here to know that The Butlers Pantry does not condone false accusations, and posting the links and/or stories in no way reflects the views of this forum, it's members, and this website.

DonnaKat
Site Owner, The Butlers Pantry

Good grief. I don't believe this, but you got to wonder about all the details: either some are true or they are very imaginative in their lying.....

http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/2009/11/02/lindsay-lohan-snogs-jennifer-aniston-s-man-gerard-butler-115875-21790969/

Lindsay Lohan snogs Jennifer Aniston's man Gerard Butler

By 3am girls Danielle Lawler and Clemmie Moodie 2/11/2009

Lindsay Lohan knows how to mend a broken heart – bag a Hollywood hunk. It’s just a pity she might lose a few Friends because of it..
We thought LiLo, 23, was still pining for her ex girlfriend Sam Ronson – until she snogged Gerard Butler right in front of us.
And that news won’t please Jennifer Aniston, who has been romantically linked with the sexy Scot ever since they co-starred in rom com
The Bounty (although he insists they are just good friends).

From what we saw at the weekend, it looks like unlucky-in-love Jen had better start casting around for a new leading man.
We partied the night away with Lindsay at the launch of the Sol Kerzner Mazagan Beach Resort in Morocco. Also at the star-studded bash was Naomi Campbell, Guy Ritchie, Naomi Watts, Lieb Schreiber, Lisa Snowdon, and Simon and Yasmin Le Bon.

Mean Girls star Lindsay confided in us about her love life. She said: “I’m fed up of all the drama.
“I just want to find someone who loves me back. I feel like I’m going to have a heart attack every time I think about the break-up. I came here to get away from it all. I’m ready to have fun now.”

Not long after that she was locking lips with gorgeous RocknRolla star Gerard.We were giving him dancing lessons in the VIP area of the resort’s The Sanctuary Club when LiLo suddenly rocked up.

Looking fantastic in a slinky, black dress, Lindsay lured Gerard, 39, away from us while Michael Jackson's Billie Jean was playing.

She put her Trilby on his head, turned up his collar and started dirty dancing. They ended up in a corner snogging, followed by more dancing and flirting.

Lindsay told us: “He’s hot, he’s mine! I’ve got no ring on my finger so I’m gonna have lots of fun. This is the most romantic place in the world after all.”

Then we saw them leaving together in a golf buggy. So much for romance. Lindsay certainly looked happier than she was earlier in the night.

She had stormed off moaning that the £1million fireworks display was too smoky, yelling: “Get me out of here now. I’m going to pass out!”

She fled to her room while other guests tucked into a lavish feast washed down with plenty of bubbly. We bet she’s glad she didn’t stay away from the party for long.
Well, LiLo’s never one to lie low...

Last edited by DonnaKat on Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:54 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added "rumor denied" to title of thread)
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR DENIED: Lindsay Lohan snogs Jennifer Aniston's man Gerard Butler   RUMOR DENIED: Lindsay Lohan snogs Jennifer Aniston's man Gerard Butler Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 11:22 pm

True or not, I think I just threw up in my mouth a little.
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR DENIED: Lindsay Lohan snogs Jennifer Aniston's man Gerard Butler   RUMOR DENIED: Lindsay Lohan snogs Jennifer Aniston's man Gerard Butler Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 11:29 pm

I must say, what great fiction around one photo or event. I hope that writer also has a day job.
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
LadyNOLA
Complete Loss of Marbles
LadyNOLA

Number of posts : 1471
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR DENIED: Lindsay Lohan snogs Jennifer Aniston's man Gerard Butler   RUMOR DENIED: Lindsay Lohan snogs Jennifer Aniston's man Gerard Butler Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 1:11 pm

I don't buy this for a second. Maybe some minor details are true, but at best, I have no doubt the author took major liberties here in writing this. It's b.s.
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR DENIED: Lindsay Lohan snogs Jennifer Aniston's man Gerard Butler   RUMOR DENIED: Lindsay Lohan snogs Jennifer Aniston's man Gerard Butler Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 2:00 pm

I think it was the "hollywood" kiss. Everyone kisses that way. Lips and all. Especially actors.
Back to top Go down
sky_fitsheaven
Two Fries Short of a Happy Meal
sky_fitsheaven

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR DENIED: Lindsay Lohan snogs Jennifer Aniston's man Gerard Butler   RUMOR DENIED: Lindsay Lohan snogs Jennifer Aniston's man Gerard Butler Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 6:43 pm

DonnaKat wrote:
True or not, I think I just threw up in my mouth a little.

Those were my exact thoughts when I read it this morning. Ew. Ew ew ew.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR DENIED: Lindsay Lohan snogs Jennifer Aniston's man Gerard Butler   RUMOR DENIED: Lindsay Lohan snogs Jennifer Aniston's man Gerard Butler Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 7:47 pm

Both Lohan and Butler's camp are denying this story, and according to GossipCop, Butler's camp is even planning on taking action. Therefore, I have added the disclaimer "rumor denied" to the original post. I don't see any reason why we can't discuss it here (for the time being and unless we are asked to take the story down), but I want everyone who visits to know that we here at the Pantry aren't supporting these false rumors.

http://www.gossipcop.com/lindsay-lohan-and-gerard-butler-rumor-is-a-lie-she-says-butlers-taking-action/

Lindsay Lohan and Gerard Butler rumor is “a lie” she says & Butler’s taking action

It was bound to happen. Place Lindsay Lohan and Gerard Butler in the same room (or even in just the same country) –– voila! — you have the perfect tabloid tale since they’re both often the subjects of wrongly reported romance rumors.

And that is precisely what was done by the British papers like the Mirror, the Daily Mail, and a slew of bad bloggers.

The Mirror kicked it all off by claiming that, at the opening of the Mazagan Beach Resort in Morocco, Lohan “was locking lips with gorgeous RocknRolla star Gerard.” The tab alleged they were first “dirty dancing,” and “ended up in a corner snogging [kissing], followed by more dancing and flirting.” Next, reported the tab, “we saw them leaving together.”

Here’s what’s true: They were in Morocco.

Here’s what’s not true: Everything else.

Lohan tells Gossip Cop it’s “such a lie!”

And if that’s not enough, better look out, because a rep for Butler told Gossip Cop, “It is completely untrue and we are taking action against these claims.”
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR DENIED: Lindsay Lohan snogs Jennifer Aniston's man Gerard Butler   RUMOR DENIED: Lindsay Lohan snogs Jennifer Aniston's man Gerard Butler Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 8:17 pm

Bummer it was good while it lasted...lol

Interesting to see that Gman's taking action to refute the report.

I guess there are some women even Gman won't hook up with.
Back to top Go down
LadyNOLA
Complete Loss of Marbles
LadyNOLA

Number of posts : 1471
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR DENIED: Lindsay Lohan snogs Jennifer Aniston's man Gerard Butler   RUMOR DENIED: Lindsay Lohan snogs Jennifer Aniston's man Gerard Butler Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 12:51 pm

I'm glad he may be taking legal action. I'm all for freedom of the press, but good grief! You can't just make sh*t up about people's lives like that and present it as fact.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR DENIED: Lindsay Lohan snogs Jennifer Aniston's man Gerard Butler   RUMOR DENIED: Lindsay Lohan snogs Jennifer Aniston's man Gerard Butler Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RUMOR DENIED: Lindsay Lohan snogs Jennifer Aniston's man Gerard Butler
Page 1 of 1