The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just Jared - Gerry and Jessica Simpson?

Go down 
+2
Nay
Dallas
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Just Jared - Gerry and Jessica Simpson? Empty
PostSubject: Just Jared - Gerry and Jessica Simpson?   Just Jared - Gerry and Jessica Simpson? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 3:38 am

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2009/10/22/gerard-butler-jessica-simpson-date-night/#comments

Gerard Butler & Jessica Simpson: Date Night?

Gerard Butler and Jessica Simpson stepped out together at the exclusive Soho House on Tuesday night (October 20).

“They were at a table with friends, but Jessica and Gerard, who sat next to each other, seemed to only be interested in each other and chatted for hours,” a spy told Page Six. “They were laughing and flirting and eventually left together, along with [her hairstylist Ken Paves].”

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Gerry and Jess as a couple — HOT or NOT?
Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Just Jared - Gerry and Jessica Simpson?   Just Jared - Gerry and Jessica Simpson? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 3:41 am

Hahahhahaha. Hope Gerry, Jessica, and her hairstylist Ken Paves weren't a threesome that night.

It's never gonna get old. Thanks, Mr. B.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189

PostSubject: Re: Just Jared - Gerry and Jessica Simpson?   Just Jared - Gerry and Jessica Simpson? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 3:54 am

AND THE AVERAGE DATE IQ JUST BASELINED!

Wait .... Just Jared - Gerry and Jessica Simpson? Icon_scratch He gave that coyote directions, didn't he? Merciless basterd.
Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Just Jared - Gerry and Jessica Simpson?   Just Jared - Gerry and Jessica Simpson? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 4:28 am

Maybe he's researching his Texas accent.
Goree Girls lives!!!!

Butler trying to do a Texas accent will be the death of me...

Oh the humanity!!! Goodbye, cruel world.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Just Jared - Gerry and Jessica Simpson?   Just Jared - Gerry and Jessica Simpson? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 5:08 am

Suck it up, Tex. Be a woman.

Damn, why do I keep throwing you soft balls? Just Jared - Gerry and Jessica Simpson? Icon_scratch
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Just Jared - Gerry and Jessica Simpson?   Just Jared - Gerry and Jessica Simpson? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 8:46 am

I believe Texas and other Southern accents are easier for Brits to imitate than neutral American accent.
Back to top Go down
LadyNOLA
Complete Loss of Marbles
LadyNOLA

Number of posts : 1471
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Just Jared - Gerry and Jessica Simpson?   Just Jared - Gerry and Jessica Simpson? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 11:33 am

LegoJulie wrote:
I believe Texas and other Southern accents are easier for Brits to imitate than neutral American accent.

That's interesting, LJ. I didn't know that.

Gerry did an American Southern accent for that ESPN sketch on SNL, and as a Southerner myself (albeit, currently misplaced in the Midwest), I found it really hot!
Back to top Go down
Geranimal
Elevator Doesn't Go Up to the Top Floor

Number of posts : 469
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Just Jared - Gerry and Jessica Simpson?   Just Jared - Gerry and Jessica Simpson? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 10:57 am

Gerry and Jessica Simpson. Interesting. Let's see, what do I think? lol!

Ger
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Just Jared - Gerry and Jessica Simpson?   Just Jared - Gerry and Jessica Simpson? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 5:09 pm

Ger, bloody good to see you posting. Just Jared - Gerry and Jessica Simpson? Icon_biggrin

This story is quite the blatant hock-up-a-loogie-in-the-back-of-my -throat kind of garbage.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Just Jared - Gerry and Jessica Simpson?   Just Jared - Gerry and Jessica Simpson? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 7:37 pm

Ewwwww!!!
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Jared - Gerry and Jessica Simpson?   Just Jared - Gerry and Jessica Simpson? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Jared - Gerry and Jessica Simpson?
Page 1 of 1