The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

And so it begins --Gerard Butler admits to threesome on TV

Go down 
+7
DonnaKat
LadyNOLA
sami_stardust
LegoJulie
greyeyegoddess
Nay
Dallas
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

And so it begins --Gerard Butler admits to threesome on TV - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: And so it begins --Gerard Butler admits to threesome on TV   And so it begins --Gerard Butler admits to threesome on TV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 2:52 pm

He just seemed so proud of himself and didn't even hesitate in answering. It was out of his mouth in a flash and he was grinning like a fool. Then he offered up the information that he would have had to have answered "The Butler didn't do it" if asked about a twosome.
Contrast that to when asked if he had ever stolen anything, he hesitated and seemed embarrassed to answer.

WTF, Mr. B?
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189

PostSubject: Re: And so it begins --Gerard Butler admits to threesome on TV   And so it begins --Gerard Butler admits to threesome on TV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 6:52 pm

Yes, he went on the teenager-ish show.
Yes, he played along with the flirtatious, swizzle-stick hostess.
Yes, he is at the moment too-often-seen and too seldom-heard.
Yes, he seems to have some sordid little habits and questionable attitudes.
Yes, he was smug as he answered that $#*&^% dumb question.
Yes, it may come back to bite him on his flat ass.
Yes, it sheds more light on Philly Chat's stories.

BUT .... It just occurs to me that this could have been a throw away lie, an equally dumb answer made without (normal) conscious forethought due to the neon bright glare of audience lurve and giggles.

Seriously, how many times do people question what is the truth and what is Butler's version of the truth?

Huh?
Huh?

Nah ... I'm just playing devil's advocate. And so it begins --Gerard Butler admits to threesome on TV - Page 2 Grin-4

http://www.tmz.com/2009/10/20/threesome-the-butler-did-it/
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: And so it begins --Gerard Butler admits to threesome on TV   And so it begins --Gerard Butler admits to threesome on TV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 7:04 pm

I heard the Canadian attitude is that sex is okay, violence is not. Maybe the US is heading that way starting with the kids. Maybe the new generation of video games will be about how many people you can hump instead of how many zombies you kill. Then maybe everyone will be so busy humping no one has time or energy to go to war.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: And so it begins --Gerard Butler admits to threesome on TV   And so it begins --Gerard Butler admits to threesome on TV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 7:17 pm

Ahh so! And so it begins --Gerard Butler admits to threesome on TV - Page 2 Icon_lol

Following that logic LJ, GB's modus operandi may be to spread love (and other things) in the hope of distracting teenagers from firing guns at each other. Is this why he's throwing down with the young and hip?

Who knew his potent power could extend so far on the space and time continuum ...

Another topic for the next teleconference call. Done and dusted.
Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

Number of posts : 2482
Registration date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: And so it begins --Gerard Butler admits to threesome on TV   And so it begins --Gerard Butler admits to threesome on TV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 9:49 pm

swizzle stick hostess???? i LOVE it!! that's much better than my descriptive "stick insect!" thanks nay!
Back to top Go down
http://www.samistardust.blogspot.com/
LadyNOLA
Complete Loss of Marbles
LadyNOLA

Number of posts : 1471
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: And so it begins --Gerard Butler admits to threesome on TV   And so it begins --Gerard Butler admits to threesome on TV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 11:24 am

Just curious, the hostess was British. Was this a UK version of MTV that aired over there, or was this the American MTV that just had a British hostess?
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: And so it begins --Gerard Butler admits to threesome on TV   And so it begins --Gerard Butler admits to threesome on TV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 3:00 pm

I think the latter, Emily. British chick living in USA. Didn't they intro together for the MTV awards in NYC?
Back to top Go down
Bea
Random Babbler
Bea

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: And so it begins --Gerard Butler admits to threesome on TV   And so it begins --Gerard Butler admits to threesome on TV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 8:53 pm

I have quiet on this I don't wAnt to seem perverted lol
but here goes I wAs thinking masturbation.
My single and mArried friends reply "twins and I are hAppy"
Gerry said it with such a naughty look. That is. What I think
just sAying
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150

PostSubject: Re: And so it begins --Gerard Butler admits to threesome on TV   And so it begins --Gerard Butler admits to threesome on TV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 11:31 pm

Bea, you shouldn't be quiet when you have such and idea...lol
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
Bea
Random Babbler
Bea

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: And so it begins --Gerard Butler admits to threesome on TV   And so it begins --Gerard Butler admits to threesome on TV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 12:11 am

LOL, Next time I will "come" right out with it ha ha ha
Sorry for the typing errors I was doing the elliptical and trying to
type at the same time....Thanks Alice
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150

PostSubject: Re: And so it begins --Gerard Butler admits to threesome on TV   And so it begins --Gerard Butler admits to threesome on TV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 2:27 am

you go girl!

One of the many things I love about being here is that you don't have to be afraid of saying what you feel.
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
LadyNOLA
Complete Loss of Marbles
LadyNOLA

Number of posts : 1471
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: And so it begins --Gerard Butler admits to threesome on TV   And so it begins --Gerard Butler admits to threesome on TV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 10:32 am

Doing the elliptical machine and typing at the same time?.....DAY-um, Bea, I'm impressed!
Back to top Go down
pamelajane
Complete Loss of Marbles
pamelajane

Number of posts : 1363
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: And so it begins --Gerard Butler admits to threesome on TV   And so it begins --Gerard Butler admits to threesome on TV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 10:36 am

The first thing that came to mind for me, was the scene from TUT with the twins.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: And so it begins --Gerard Butler admits to threesome on TV   And so it begins --Gerard Butler admits to threesome on TV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 5:06 pm

Bea and PJ, you may both be onto something here. I still think it was a boring interview with some truly dumb questions and little chemistry between the two.

All hype in my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And so it begins --Gerard Butler admits to threesome on TV   And so it begins --Gerard Butler admits to threesome on TV - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

And so it begins --Gerard Butler admits to threesome on TV
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pantry Forum :: Butler's Pantry Archives :: Gerard Butler Stuff :: Gerry News :: I Heard it Through the Grapevine...Unofficial Stuff-
Jump to: