The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gerry Talks 300 prequel

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Gerry Talks 300 prequel Empty
PostSubject: Gerry Talks 300 prequel   Gerry Talks 300 prequel Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 12:34 am

Short video here:

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/notyetamovie/news/?a=10737

Gerard Butler Talks 300 Sequel

King Leonidas himself spoke to MTV about the proposed sequel to the CBM blockbuster 300!
We have heard the rumors for a while now, and as illogical and downright silly a direct sequel sounds, director Zack Snyder has said that if Frank Miller comes up with something solid, he would be game to make the movie.

MTV heard from another big gun involved with 300 , Gerard Butler, who played the very dead at the end King Leonidas..

“I had an incredible time doing the first one, and I think that if the first one was a stand-alone, as a one-off, there’s no bad thing in that,” explained Gerard Butler when MTV up with him recently. “But, you know, let’s see what it might bring forward with a second one.”

Butler also said that he hasn't heard anything official, and its only fans and journalists that seem to keep him in the loop!

“I don’t know how real it is,” he said.
Back to top Go down

Gerry Talks 300 prequel
Page 1 of 1