The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ET Online - interview

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

ET Online - interview Empty
PostSubject: ET Online - interview   ET Online - interview Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 3:27 am

Jamie Foxx and Gerard Butler Debut 'Law Abiding Citizen'
(click link for video)

http://www.etonline.com/news/2009/10/79452/index.html

New video: Gerard Butler and Jamie Foxx premiere their new thriller, 'Law Abiding Citizen,' on Tuesday night in Hollywood.
"Sometimes I get really worked up before these premieres, but today I've been really relaxed, because this is my movie. I produced this, and I'm in it, and I'm so excited and I want to just enjoy it," Gerard told ET on the red carpet.
Jamie, for his part, opened up about working with Gerard, "Gerard was great, man, you know what was amazing too? Good looking guy, the sex symbol, Hollywood -- but a little shy, a little unsure of himself, which makes for a great entertainer, because anybody that's too sure -- I'm the same way -- you know, that's too sure of themselves? There's really no way to tell them what you think, or give them criticism. He was great."
In the film, Gerard's character is out for revenge after his family is brutally killed and Jamie, who plays the lawyer who he believes betrays him, is his No. 1 target.
'Law Abiding Citizen' hits theaters October 15.
Back to top Go down

ET Online - interview
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pantry Forum :: Butler's Pantry Archives :: Gerard Butler Stuff :: Gerry News :: Gerry Movies :: Law Abiding Citizen-
Jump to: