The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gerard Butler: Katherine Heigl Will Be an Amazing Mom

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Gerard Butler: Katherine Heigl Will Be an Amazing Mom Empty
PostSubject: Gerard Butler: Katherine Heigl Will Be an Amazing Mom   Gerard Butler: Katherine Heigl Will Be an Amazing Mom Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 2:04 pm

As first time mom Katherine Heigl nests with her newly adopted baby girl, her Ugly Truth costar Gerard Butler raves that she will be a natural at motherhood.

"She will be an amazing mom," Butler told PEOPLE at the premiere of his new film Law Abiding Citizen in New York City Wednesday. "She's incredibly responsible, smart and loving. This is a huge deal for her and she's going to take to it like a duck to water."

In fact, the Scottish actor, 39, said Heigl used her maternal instincts on him while working together. "She mothered me," he said. "Anytime I was feeling under the weather or was having a hard day, that's when she was amazing. She would always come and check on me. I think she's naturally a caretaker in the best way."

Heigl, 30, and her musician husband Josh Kelley, 29, recently adopted 10-month old Naleigh from South Korea after a six-month long process.

"It's great that she did that," Butler said of Heigl's decision to adopt a special needs baby. "It's just a testament to her character and to her personality that she went out of her way to do that. It's a beautiful thing."
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com

Page 1 of 1