The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lainey gossip

Go down 
+2
Dallas
DonnaKat
6 posters
AuthorMessage
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Lainey gossip Empty
PostSubject: Lainey gossip   Lainey gossip Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:24 pm

Now let it be known beforehand that I'm not condoning this article - I mean, God forbid someone accuses me of not being a real "fan" (whatever that means) Rolling Eyes - and I don't normally post Lainey gossip, but this one was so funny I couldn't resist. Don't worry, I can repent afterwards. Yes, I know it's bad. But don't shoot the messenger, cuz I didn't write it. Wink

http://www.laineygossip.com/Gerard_Butler_demeaning_to_women.aspx?CatID=0&CelID=0

Quote :
Spittle is a pig

And his moves are for sh-t.

One of my favourite John Mayer stories is when he once revealed, pre-Jessica Simpson and Jennifer Aniston, that when he tired of f-cking hot girl groupies on tour, he’d dabble in the chunk now and again, because thick girls can be more grateful. And sometimes a cock needs a little variety.

There is no stankier douche than a loser who becomes rich and famous.

See Jon Gosselin. And now Gerard Butler.

You know that guy in Vegas, the investment banker/hedge funds manager/car salesman/internet millionaire who loves throwing money at girls in g-strings and thinks he can buy you with a bottle of champagne with a vocabulary that consists only of “hey baby” and “fuckin’ rights, man!”

You know him?

He is Spittle.

Spittle is a pig.

Two encounters:

Spittle was interviewed recently by an attractive reporter who had to clarify for him during their discussion that “I’m a journalist so I’m off limits”.

His response?

He leans in and arrogantly assured her, because his claim to fame consists of grunting and bugging his eyes out like a violent bodybuilder, that:

“No, you’re not off limits”.

Say what motherf-cker?

Please.

This from a man who cannot speak without spraying.

And then this from M who was at a pool party in Brooklyn with Spittle dressed in a blue tee, cargo shorts, not particularly attractive, and also much shorter than he’s sold to be, a normal looking dude accompanied by his “manager” standing by the dodgeball court surrounded by nubile, very young ladies.

M and her friends were debating whether or not it was really Spittle. As M puts it, she’s “drunk enough to go confirm”. So she walks up to him and apologises for bothering him and asks if he’s Gerard Butler because she just made a bet that he was Gerard Butler.

After acknowledging that he was indeed Gerard Butler, he then asked M if she wanted to win another bet.

“You should unbutton your shorts and dance along the fence.”

M asked why, what would be her reward?

And he answered magnanimously:

MY TIME.

Spittle is so generous, non?

Needless to say, she didn’t care to have any more of his time. So she walked away, laughing at him, followed by “his manager”, who tagged along to come hear what she reported back to her friends, and they ended up laughing in his face until he scurried away too.

F-cking loser.

So the moms and the aunts love Spittle. And Spittle is SUCH a gentleman.

Yay for Spittle.

Hmmm, I sorta think Lainey might have it out for Gerry. Did he turn her down at a club or something? Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Lainey gossip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lainey gossip   Lainey gossip Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 7:01 pm

The ""pool party in Brooklyn was the Grizzly Bear Concert that he was spotted at on Twitter. They performed on Sunday at Brooklyn, N.Y.'s East River State Park, It was the last of this year's JellyNYC Pool Party series.
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150
Registration date : 2008-10-29

Lainey gossip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lainey gossip   Lainey gossip Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 8:27 pm

LOL, DK. Another part of the world I didn't know about.
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2008-10-29

Lainey gossip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lainey gossip   Lainey gossip Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 1:09 am

Such lovely assortment of ... words.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Lainey gossip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lainey gossip   Lainey gossip Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 4:20 am

I occasionally find her blog humourous but this post is quite vicious. She's beginning to write like the stereotypical high school 'mean girl' .... or perhaps a victim?

Aside from what she states about the 'charms' of GB, through semi-anonymous eyewitness recounts, the imagery of a manager trotting along like a little lapdog just makes my stomach roll. If Lainey's stories are to be believed, why is this type of behaviour enabled by the very people who should be administering a hard wake-up call?

Life really screws up some people sense of reality and entitlement.
Back to top Go down
Peege88
Two Fries Short of a Happy Meal
Peege88

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2009-04-11

Lainey gossip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lainey gossip   Lainey gossip Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 12:03 pm

What a vicious hoser!

Really, is all that necessary? And, GEEZ, Gerry with the crass behavior!! (if it all is to be believed) How downright embarassing.

IS it to be believed or is it crapioca?

If true.....yeah....I wanna slap the sh** out of G. and the hoser who wrote this. (and the "manager")
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Peege88
Sponsored content

Lainey gossip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lainey gossip   Lainey gossip Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lainey gossip
Page 1 of 1