The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A gift for Nay - Butler caught picking his nose

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

A gift for Nay - Butler caught picking his nose Empty
PostSubject: A gift for Nay - Butler caught picking his nose   A gift for Nay - Butler caught picking his nose Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 11:54 pm

Here you go, Nay. Finally, Butler caught doing something embarrassing. Next we can look forward to picking his butt, adjusting his package, and maybe kissing a trannie.

Enjoy.
(Yes, I know I am going to hell. Let me add, I think this is part of his cleanse... Very Happy )

http://www.purepeople.com/media/gerard-butler-dejeune-a-new-york_m255271

More here (I particularly like the last pic):

http://people.premiere.fr/Photos-people/PHOTOS-Quand-Gerard-Butler-se-cure-le-nez-en-public/(gid)/1851208
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: A gift for Nay - Butler caught picking his nose   A gift for Nay - Butler caught picking his nose Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 2:46 am

knowing him, he probably did it on purpose...
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189

PostSubject: Re: A gift for Nay - Butler caught picking his nose   A gift for Nay - Butler caught picking his nose Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 6:20 am

HOLY MARY, MOTHER OF GOD!

MY EYES, MY EYES .... Shocked

Bloody hell man, you had a napkin right there. Use it. A gift for Nay - Butler caught picking his nose 646968

Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: A gift for Nay - Butler caught picking his nose   A gift for Nay - Butler caught picking his nose Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 9:33 pm

Oh dear Lord Almighty....
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: A gift for Nay - Butler caught picking his nose   A gift for Nay - Butler caught picking his nose Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 11:55 pm

greyeyegoddess wrote:
knowing him, he probably did it on purpose...

I would believe that if he were looking straight at the camera while shoving his finger in his nose or if he was using his middle finger....

Okay, I hate to point this out but it is freaking me out..... Look at that first picture. Does it look like a woman's breast showing through his shirt? Seriously, it is freaking me out. I don't know if it's the angle, or what but take a look. It looks like a hanging, full breast with a nipple!!!! It looks like Gerry is rocking a solid C cup (as someone else on another site has pointed out). I am going to have nightmares now.

That, combined with the very last picture, which is a moobie pic if I ever saw one, I think is worse than the nose picking. UGH!!!!
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

PostSubject: Re: A gift for Nay - Butler caught picking his nose   A gift for Nay - Butler caught picking his nose Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 1:34 am

I didn't think one could see which way his eyes were looking with his sunglasses on...but you have better eyes than I do.

It just adds to the grossness, disgust and potty mouth he has.

I could hardly look at the other pictures, so I didn't notice the moobies.

I really don't think Gerry has been fit for a while, except for 300 if you think that's fitness.

He's always had some kind of moobies, since say Timeline? He was skinny during Mrs. Brown, but since then, he's had some kind of fullness to him.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: A gift for Nay - Butler caught picking his nose   A gift for Nay - Butler caught picking his nose Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 9:28 am

Nay wrote:
Bloody hell man, you had a napkin right there. Use it.

Not so, mon ami. The digit in nose incident occurred either before or after lunch. Upon further inspection, you will see that he had no napkin at that time. The only other option would have been either his shirt, or to simply blow out the offending obstruction from his nasal cavity directly onto the sidewalk.

I can forgive the finger in nose incident if it happened after lunch, his nose was itchy and he was simply scratching it, a fly flew up the nostril, or he washed his finger afterwards. If he was indeed digging something out of there, I hope he didn't flick it into someone else's food or Perrier.

You know what disgusts me more than nose picking? Guys spitting loogies on the sidewalk. Seriously, it makes me want to gag when I see it - and even more so when I see what it is they've hacked up. It's worse than what comes out of my cat.

Oh, and Dallas...he has already been photographed pulling things out of his butt, dear. Wink
Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: A gift for Nay - Butler caught picking his nose   A gift for Nay - Butler caught picking his nose Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 9:18 pm

greyeyegoddess wrote:
I didn't think one could see which way his eyes were looking with his sunglasses on...but you have better eyes than I do.

Well, he's looking down and thumbing through what appears to be a manuscript, so I assumed his eyes were following his head and what he appeared to be looking at. No super eyesight needed really. But I could be wrong.

This story has hit E! Online and TMZ. TMZ is pretty funny:
http://www.tmz.com/2009/07/27/gerard-butler-nose-photo/

While his new movie hit box office gold, Gerard Butler enjoyed a leisurely lunch in the West Village this weekend.

No word which role he'll pick next.

A gift for Nay - Butler caught picking his nose 646968

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/hwood_party_girl/b136230_which_celeb_got_caught_digging_gold.html

Which Celeb Got Caught Digging for Gold?

His movie made some serious bank this weekend, so why is this Hollywood hunk digging for gold?

He's been busy filming a movie in New York City alongside a very famous female lately.

There's been rumors that the two might be dating, but we doubt she'd be down with his nose picking.

Think you know who got caught with a finger up his nose? Find out if you're right...

It's Gerard Butler, dining and digging during lunch in the Big Apple.

We usually think the Scot is pretty hot, but this is a little gross!

Jennifer Aniston sure knows how to pick 'em

Last edited by Dallas on Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: A gift for Nay - Butler caught picking his nose   A gift for Nay - Butler caught picking his nose Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 9:34 pm

DonnaKat wrote:

Oh, and Dallas...he has already been photographed pulling things out of his butt, dear. Wink

I'm holding out for something more than a bathing suit adjustment. A girl can dream...
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506

PostSubject: Re: A gift for Nay - Butler caught picking his nose   A gift for Nay - Butler caught picking his nose Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 11:17 pm

Like fudge? Cigarettes? Light bulbs? Cucumbers? Bananas? Adult toys?
Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: A gift for Nay - Butler caught picking his nose   A gift for Nay - Butler caught picking his nose Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 11:25 pm

Yuck!!!

Please note that I said "picking his butt". Donna started the whole "pulling things out of his butt" line of discussion. Shocked

I am not at fault for this one. Wink
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: A gift for Nay - Butler caught picking his nose   A gift for Nay - Butler caught picking his nose Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 9:48 am

Picking and pulling things out are sometimes synonymous. When one is picking one's nose, the object of the pick is to pull out the offending object that is blocking one's nasal cavity - hence pulling out.

During the Ischia incident, Butler was pulling something out of his butt - his clothing. Henceforth, one could also conclude that he was picking his butt.

Personally, I would love to see a 'scratching his balls' picture. But that's just me.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: A gift for Nay - Butler caught picking his nose   A gift for Nay - Butler caught picking his nose Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 9:52 am

I noticed GALS only posted two of the pictures - they didn't include the picking and eating pictures. Based on their fairly new "Gerry Privacy Policy", shouldn't they consider the two they did post to be an invasion of privacy? Just because he wasn't picking his nose or stuffing his face in those two pictures doesn't mean it was any less an 'invasion' of the ones they chose not to post.

I guess it's all subjective on who's running the show...which I'm not, at least not over there. ]
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

PostSubject: Re: A gift for Nay - Butler caught picking his nose   A gift for Nay - Butler caught picking his nose Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:21 pm

they have another new policy?

What it comes down to is what the owner wants...and I am not surprised that they didn't post the other pictures.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: A gift for Nay - Butler caught picking his nose   A gift for Nay - Butler caught picking his nose Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:58 pm

I was talking about the picture policy in that mods have to approve pictures before they are posted in the gallery. I suppose it isn't really a new policy. I think it happened after the Robertson Avenue thing or whatever last year.
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

PostSubject: Re: A gift for Nay - Butler caught picking his nose   A gift for Nay - Butler caught picking his nose Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 5:09 pm

was that the "coming out of the portapotty" deal?

Yeah, I remember that.
Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: A gift for Nay - Butler caught picking his nose   A gift for Nay - Butler caught picking his nose Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 5:15 pm

DonnaKat wrote:
Picking and pulling things out are sometimes synonymous. When one is picking one's nose, the object of the pick is to pull out the offending object that is blocking one's nasal cavity - hence pulling out.

During the Ischia incident, Butler was pulling something out of his butt - his clothing. Henceforth, one could also conclude that he was picking his butt.

Personally, I would love to see a 'scratching his balls' picture. But that's just me.

Hahaha DK! When I said picking something out of his butt, I was referring to something outside of the body being pulled out of his buttcrack, i.e. his bathing suit. I was not refering to things being pulled from the inside of his butt out......i.e. an adult toy, light bulb etc. BLEECH!!!!!! So I claim innocence on this thread. My hands are clean... Very Happy
However, I too am waiting for the momentous ball scratching.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: A gift for Nay - Butler caught picking his nose   A gift for Nay - Butler caught picking his nose Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 6:19 pm

Dallas wrote:
However, I too am waiting for the momentous ball scratching.

Extra points if he sniffs his fingers afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A gift for Nay - Butler caught picking his nose   A gift for Nay - Butler caught picking his nose Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A gift for Nay - Butler caught picking his nose
Page 1 of 1