The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NY Post article about Gerry at the gym

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

NY Post article about Gerry at the gym Empty
PostSubject: NY Post article about Gerry at the gym   NY Post article about Gerry at the gym Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 1:18 am

http://www.nypost.com/seven/07242009/gossip/pagesix/not_so_discreet_181043.htm

NOT SO DISCREET
July 24, 2009 --

GERARD Butler, who packed on some pounds after "300," is hitting the gym hard to get back in shape, but he doesn't want anyone to know. "He's so embarrassed that his six-pack abs have gone, he works out wearing a baseball cap and sunglasses," gushed our spy. "Can you imagine the ladies' response when they think they scored a Spartan warrior but instead see that gut! He joined a private gym in Chelsea, Peak Performance, that's so discreet, it's on the eighth floor and strictly limited to approved members" -- one of whom ratted Butler out.
Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: NY Post article about Gerry at the gym   NY Post article about Gerry at the gym Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 1:59 am

It's also made the HuffingtonPost and as well the cleanse that he spoke about on Regis and Kelly. BTW, he also spoke about the cleanse via phone on Seacrest's radio show, and said he talking while on the toilet (joking (I hope!))

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/07/24/gerard-butler-resorts-to_n_244370.html

Gerard Butler Cleanses, Works Out In Secret To Get Back In Shape
First Posted: 07-24

Gerard Butler got supremely ripped to play a Spartan warrior in the 2007 film '300' - then he inevitably softened up a bit when he laid off the grueling workouts and Spartan diet.

Page Six reports that Butler has been hitting the gym lately on the sly to get his body back in fighting form.

"He's so embarrassed that his six-pack abs have gone, he works out wearing a baseball cap and sunglasses," gushed our spy. "Can you imagine the ladies' response when they think they scored a Spartan warrior but instead see that gut! He joined a private gym in Chelsea, Peak Performance, that's so discreet, it's on the eighth floor and strictly limited to approved members" -- one of whom ratted Butler out.
Friday morning Butler confessed on 'Live with Regis and Kelly' that, like fellow detox devotee Gwyneth Paltrow, he enjoys the benefits of an occasional cleanse.

"I'm internally cleansing," he said. "I have to do it every now and then because I'm not always the healthiest of guys...I don't drink anymore, I don't smoke anymore, I don't really have a life. So then I'll binge out and have burgers and fries and Coca-Colas and then I'll say 'I can't do that anymore, I have to cleanse.'"
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: NY Post article about Gerry at the gym   NY Post article about Gerry at the gym Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 2:15 am

That's so sad...G we don't think you have to have an 8 pack all the time.
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: NY Post article about Gerry at the gym   NY Post article about Gerry at the gym Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 2:47 am

Does a cleanse give you diarrhea of the mouth?

Just wondering.......
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189

PostSubject: Re: NY Post article about Gerry at the gym   NY Post article about Gerry at the gym Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 6:28 am

Gawd, there are some things we just don't need to be told, Senor Butler. Learn to zip thine lips.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: NY Post article about Gerry at the gym   NY Post article about Gerry at the gym Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 9:18 pm

Doesn't have a life? Rolling Eyes

Gerry, please let me trade my no life for yours. At least your no life includes a the benefit of a lot of extra money, houses, a nice car, and lots of fringe benefits.

As far as the Spartan body goes, I was never much for too many muscles on a guy. I prefer my men to look a bit more real and maybe feel a little more squishy.
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: NY Post article about Gerry at the gym   NY Post article about Gerry at the gym Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 9:41 pm

you gotta wonder...what kind of a life is "a life". He had one kind of life back in Scotland, and now he has a completely different life...and he's still not happy?
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: NY Post article about Gerry at the gym   NY Post article about Gerry at the gym Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 11:25 am

I wonder if Gerry had to find a new gym. Someone on Twitter did spot him outside a different gym this morning, so it is a possibility.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189

PostSubject: Re: NY Post article about Gerry at the gym   NY Post article about Gerry at the gym Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 12:12 pm

Wouldn't you change gyms?
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: NY Post article about Gerry at the gym   NY Post article about Gerry at the gym Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 1:25 pm

I most certainly would.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NY Post article about Gerry at the gym   NY Post article about Gerry at the gym Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NY Post article about Gerry at the gym
Page 1 of 1